The Popular Republic of China (中华人民共和国) Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó, commonly known as China, it is the biggest country in Oriental Asiaand the most populated country in the world., with more than 1300 million people, approximately one fifth of the world total population.
Nowadays China is one of the world economy engines. Since 2004 the European Union is China's main commercial partner of China and China is the second commercial partner of Europe.
In 2011 China has already become the second world power after the US. Therefore, China is now the country where companies from around the world want to be.
Why studying Chinese?
- Although many Chinese people speak English, spaking Chinese will always give you a competitive advantage in order to interact both at professional and cultural level.
- Chinese is becoming a language to be taken into account in the world. Nowadays more than 40 million people in the world are learning Chinese and this figure is growing every year.
- Chinese language, as any other language, requires dedication and effort, but it is a schematic and practical language with a simple and clear grammar. The main aspects to be considered are phonetics, tones and characters.
- More people are deciding to start studying Chinese and many of them decide to go to China.
STUDYING CHINESE IN CHINA
Why studying Chinese in China?
- It will help you with your potential business relationships in China.
- All this will give you a professional and cultural competitive advantage.